Saturday, April 30, 2011

Altered Tin and Blog Candy I won YAY!

Hi Everyone ~ Sorry I haven't posted anything, just been super busy and also enjoying the beautiful spring weather. Here is an altered tin that I made for a friend. Actually I made several and I can't believe I forgot to take pictures. AGHH! Hope you like the Friends tin.


Top and sides of tin are paper from my scrap box and the flowers are from the dollar bin at Joann's same with the bling.

This is the first side of the tin that folds out and the paper is Bo Bunny and the flower stamps are Stampin'UP {from my wonderful friend Norma at Pink Bling Crafter }, the other stamp is from the dollar bin. Don't you just love the dollar bins!!!!

The second fold out is done with Bo Bunny paper as well and the stamps are from Stamp'in Up and dollar bin.

I also won more blog candy YAY! from Laura at My Pretty Things, be sure to check out her blog she is very creative. Can you believe the candy that I won was a set of stamps {my choice which set} from Scrappy Moms and the stamps came in the mail today. WaHooo! I can't wait to use them.

On another note my blog candy from Olga at Three Butterfly Kisses also came today. THANKS Olga the embossing folders are absolutely gorgeous and the stamps are great. Be sure to stop by Olga's blog her projects are awesome, she is sooooo talented.

The other blog candy that I won was a 10 dollar gift certificate from ScrappinHens ! Be sure to visit their site they have some awesome digital designs. A BIG THANK YOU! to Paula for designing my blinkie.

Hope you all have had a great Saturday!

Happy Crafting!!!!

7 comments:

Norma said...

Woo Hoo!!! for you on all your wonderful winnings!! Super excited for you! Love your project and I'm sure your friend LOVED it:)Thanks for stopping by Cindy:)
Hugs

Misty Olsen said...

Good Morning CindyLou,

Glad to see someone get to enjoy some spring weather....We are going to see some this week they say....Love your altered box, I need to make a few myself for my pens. Enjoy the weather while you can :o)

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful and creative! I love how colorful it is! Stop by my blog when you get a chance...I have an award for you :)

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Creative Diva said...

Hi friend! Stopping by to say hello and I love what you did with the tin. It's awesome. Congrats on your winnings. You deserve it. Hope you are doing well. I'll come by and visit your blog again soon.

HUgs,
Patty

Unknown said...

What an awesome little project! I REALLY want to make some now because I think they'd work well inside purses and be a bit more durable than other minis. Congrats on your fun candy wins :)

Crystal said...

I love your tin!! Congrats on your candy I just won some also and it is the 1st time that I have won anything so I am uber excited too. Thanks for coming by my blog and commenting!! I am a new follower of your blog now!! Thanks

www.littlecreationsblog.blogspot.com

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Great job on the altered tin!!! I haven't been brave enough to try that yet. Yours looks amazing though!!! Always fun when you win blog candy..congrats!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...