Sunday, April 13, 2014

Birthday Mini

Hi Everyone ~ Yes it has been awhile since I have posted. Hope all of you have been doing great and creating fabulous projects. Today I have a mini album that I made for my nephew. He turned 2 this year. This is the second book I have made for him. The first one he looks at everyday. LOL! It is made with 6x6 papers and many different stamps along with the photo die that I got from My Creative Time. The die set also included stamps, which I used. The farm animals are a stamp and die set from Lawn Fawn. They are just soooo cute.  The farm animal punch is from Martha Stewart. The birthday stamp set is one I have had in my stash, but can't remember who makes it. The little fox and squirrel are from Stampin'UP they are jut adorable. They are a stamp and die bundle. I get all of my Stampin'UP products from my dear friend Norma at Pink Bling Crafter. I thought the mini came out soooo cute. I live making little minis like this one.







Hope you all like the mini and I hope you have had a fabulous weekend.

Happy Crafting!!!!!





11 comments:

Lisa said...

Hello my sweet friend!! I was so excited to see a post from you!! The mini looks so amazing!! I love how you decorated each page!! He will look at this one every day, too!! You did a fabulous job!! I hope you are doing well!! Big hugs and have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Norma said...

Hello dear friend, It's so good to see you posting, Yeah!!! I just love how you incorporated those adorable SU fox and squirrel, OMG! I love the cute cow too. He is going to LOVE this one too! Great job my friend and have a fabulous week.
Hugs,
Norma

Anonymous said...

I love your mini page:) TY for sharing!

Unknown said...

This is totally adorable! I love the little farm animals especially :)

Best crafty wishes!
Amber
Staying Crafty

RiNNE said...

These are soo cute!! Love what you've done!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Aaw this is so super cute..Especially love the page with the cutie farm animals
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

DIANA L. said...

THis is such an adorable mini I Love every page of it you could enter this inmy DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes October Linky Party. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Cely said...

so stinkin cute! love it!

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi there~
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me some sweet comments...
Love your mini album you made and you are very creative in your projects....

Cely said...

so adorable!

Cely said...

so super cute! love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...