Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Die Cuttin Divas' Color Challenge

Hi Everyone ~ Today I am a guest designer at Die Cuttin' Diva's. The challenge is a color challenge. The colors are green, yellow, white and black.  What I made for the challenge was a project that is going to be put in a frame.  The saying on the project is one I saw a long time ago and I really liked it and until now I wasn't sure how I was going to use it. This is the project I came up with for the saying.






The background is a greenish paper with speckles throughout it and the size is 6 x 6.  The Cricut Cartridges I used are the following:

Jasmine for the font
Create a Critter for the little bee with the bigger head 
Give a Hoot for the smaller headed bee
Walk in My Garden for the beehive
Paper Pups for the clouds

The bees are so cute. Don't you think?

A big thanks to the Die Cuttin' Divas' for having me as a guest designer.  Be sure to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas'  and see all of the other great projects.

Happy Crafting!!!!!!




14 comments:

Georgiana said...

Thanks for being our Guest Diva. Your frame is buzzingly perfect!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Creative Diva said...

Hi friend! This is an amazing frame. Is too cute. I love the bees. You did a great job. I might need to scraplift this. Thanks for being a Guest Designer on Die Cuttin Divas.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva

scrappinC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Norma said...

WOW! Cindy, fabulous job! Love the whole scene and the paper used is perfect!! Very cute bees. Congrats on being guest designer!!
Hugs,
Norma

Lisa said...

Congratulations on your guest designer spot, Cindy Lou!! This is just amazing!! I love the sweet bees and that sentiment is fabulous!! I love this :) Thanks so much for entering my blogaversary giveaway my sweet friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Candy said...

Fabulous project! Love that sentiment ! Thanks for guest designing at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

Pat N. said...

Loved your project for this challenge! Just adorable with the beehive and that sentiment. Where are you going to hang it?!--Pat

Creations by Shirl said...

HI There-
love all those bees buzzing around... cute card... Thanks for hopping over and leaving me a sweet comment.. I'm also following you on Mr. Linky too...

Cely said...

congrats on guest designing! looks absolutely beautiful!

Amy said...

This is just as cute as can bee!

DIANA L. said...

This is bee great love the design

Unknown said...

This is absolutely stinking cute !!! It shows why you can never have enough cartridges!

Lisa said...

Just stopping by to say hi, Cindy Lou, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Daisylove Creations said...

OMG, this is so adorable!! I think I might have to scraplift this from you, it's just so darn cute!! Thanks for the inspiration :0)
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...